The year 2020 is almost here, which means we’re on the cusp of a brand new decade! To celebrate, Fun Miles is treating you to a spectacular prize campaign: The Fun Countdown. Taking part is very simple: save or redeem Fun Miles between now and December 31st 2019, and you’ll automatically enter the weekly drawing of 20,020 Miles, and the Grand Prize drawing of an astonishing 200.020 Fun Miles! A great reason to carry your Fun Miles card everywhere this month, and to choose the amazing Fun Partners for your holiday shopping.
Playing is easier than ever: just swipe!
Thanks to the digital raffles, you’ll play automatically whenever you save of redeem Fun Miles. That’s really all there’s to it. The winners of the weekly prizes will be announced every week, and the winner of the colossal Grand Prize will be announced on January 3rd, 2020.
200.020 Fun Miles: a super festive prize!
The lucky Grand Prize winner of 200,020 Fun Miles will be able to do loads of fun stuff thanks to the many Fun Partners. A dream vacation, a home renovation, free fuel for a long time, a super luxurious shopping spree; the options are endless.
Good luck and lots of fun as we count down to 2020!
Fungratulations to winners of the Grand Prize of 200.020 Miles!
Rules & regulations
- Swipe your Fun Miles to save or redeem at the Fun Miles partners
- Transaction period between November 28th until December 31st, 2019
- You will have a chance to win the weekly prize of 20.020 Fun Miles and the grand prize of 200.020 Fun Miles!
- You need to be a registered and active Fun Miles cardholder. The winner need to be registered Fun Miles cardholders and residents of Curaçao.
- The person registered to the winning Fun Miles card number will receive the prize.
- The grand prize winner will be announced during the first week of January 2020.
- The Fun Miles prize cannot be exchanged for money.
- Employees of Fun Miles and the responsible advertising agencies are excluded from participation.
- Fun Miles, its partners and agencies are not responsible for any printing errors or typographical errors.