choose island:

Fun news

Hurricane season has started, be prepared with ENNIA!


‘Above average’ is what forecasters of the NOAA Climate Prediction Center are calling 2020's hurricane season (June 1 - November 30). The outlook for 2020 predicts a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a normal season, and merely a 10% chance of a below average season. As the NOAA states: ‘it’s going to be busy this year in the Atlantic Hemisphere.’

 Are you ready for it? Download the free ENNIA Hurricane Handbook for tips and checklists to be as prepared as you possibly can.